Winchester Safes | B6028F1 | Bandit 19 | Gunmetal | E-Lock | Dial
Combine that with the 14 gauge steel body, auxillary relocker, 1-way locking bolt system, pry-resistant recessed door, reinforced steel return door jamb, drill resistant hard plate and (8) 1" solid steel locking bolts and you have yourself a California DOJ Approved Firearm Safety Device.
With the Winchester external hinges you can open the door a full 180° but still get to keep full fireboard protection. Once the door is open, you'll notice the convertible interior with adjustable slide-lock shelf system able to store up to 18 long guns and the fixed shelf above, great for storing clips, magazines, handguns, important documents and other small valuables. The Bandit series now comes standard with a door panel organizer providing the ability to maximize storage space in your new safe and a small power cord exit on the back of the safe.
This safe comes in a new gunmetal finish with a UL listed, S&G Combination Dial Lock with the option to upgrade to an S&G EMP Proof Electronic Lock.
- 45 minute fire rating at 1400°
- Two layers of fireboard in the door
- One layer of fireboard in the body
- Three layers of fireboard in the top
- Palusol heat expandable door seal
- Composite door construction
- External strap hinge allows 180° swing with full fireboard protection
- Gunmetal finish
- Exterior Dimensions: 60 H x 28 W x 20 D
- Interior Dimensions: 58 H x 26-1/2 W x 15 D
- Weight: 438 lbs
- External Cubic Capacity: 19.4 cf