Winchester Safes | TR-5930 | Treasury 26 | E-Lock | Dial
Cranking up the heat to 1400°F, the Treasury series is rated for 90 minutes due to the five layers of fireboard in the door, three layers in the body, four layers in the top and the Palusol heat expandable door seal.
The Treasury series earned the UL RSC Burglary rating due to its 10 gauge steel body, drill resistant 1/4" hard plate, auxiliary relocker, pry-resistant recessed door, reinforced steel return door jamb, anti-pry tabs and titanium disk around the lock. Let's not also forget the 3-way, (12) 1. 5" solid steel locking bolts.
Standard on this safe is a UL listed S&G mechanical combination lock with an optional La Gard Electronic Lock upgrade. It's also already upgraded with a 3-spoke vault handle making it easy to turn and open the door.
Included with this safe are tons of bells and whistles including a power outlet, LED motion activated light system and a door panel organizer.
With three gorgeous finishes in gun metal gray, saddle brown or burgundy this quality safe can fit into any home decor.
When you want greater fire and burglary protection but still have price in mind, the Treasury series fits both needs.
Winchester believes in and stands behind the craftsmanship and quality of the Treasury series by offering a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement guarantee if your safe is ever damaged in a fire or burglary.
- UL® Listed S&G mechanical lock with no vulnerable solenoid or key override feature
- U.L. Listed for burglary protection, RSC
- Exceeds California DOJ Requirements
- Solid steel 10 ga. body formed with robotic continuous welds
- Solid steel external strap hinges
- Drill-resistant, heat-treated 1/4″ steel hard plate, 60-61 RC
- Titanium disk
- Auxiliary re-locker keeps active boltwork locked in place when under attack
- (12) 1.5″ solid steel locking bolts: 6 deadlocking and 12 active including top/bottom locking bolts for added pry resistance
- Deadlocking bolts on the hinge side of the door cannot be compromised in a burglary attack
- Recessed door and reinforced steel return jambs thwart pry attacks
- Anti-pry tabs
- Pre-drilled for anchoring to floor, preventing tipping for pry leverage or removal of safe by thieves
- Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee in the event of a burglary attack
- Fire Rated 90 minutes @ 1400°
- UL Listed, S&G Mechanical Dial Lock
- CA DOJ Approved
- 10 Gauge Steel Body Construction
- Drill Resistant Hard Plate 60-61 Rc
- 3-way Locking Bolt System with 12 Bolts, 1.5" in diameter
- Pry-resistant recessed door
- Proven 90 Minute fire rating at 1400º F
- Palusol® Heat expanding door seal expands to over 6x its size when subjected to heat, creating a barrier against heat and smoke
- UL® rated fireboard protection in the ceiling, walls, and door
- External solid steel strap hinges allow full fire protection and remove the vulnerability of internal hinges, which require holes and weak points in fireboard protection
- Composite steel door with an added layer of UL® rated fireboard protection behind the accessory door panel
- Thermal-protective lining in zippered door pockets provide additional protection for sensitive documents
- Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee in the event of a fire
- Exterior Dimensions: 60" H x 30" W x 25" D
- Weight: 822 lbs
- External Cubic Capacity: 26
- Locking Bolts: 12
- Long Gun Capacity: 26