Mesa MBF2620C Burglary & Fire Safe - Combination Lock
Mesa MBF2620C Burglar & Fire Safe
MESA's MBF Series Burglary and Fire Safes offer a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. The MBF Series safes are designed to protect all your valuable possessions against both theft and any fire emergency.
The burglary features of the safe includes an all-steel construction, battery-operated electronic lock, massive one-inch diameter live locking bolts and heavy-duty hinges. The all-steel construction ensures durability, strength and lifelong use that can withstand heavy physical attacks from burglars. The battery-operated electronic lock is protected by a drill resistant hard-plate and a keypad lockout feature. The keypad lockout penalty feature will initiate once multiple combinations have been entered incorrectly. This prevents the unauthorized user from attempting to enter more combinations. The massive diameter live-locking bolts drive into the steel body of the safe and the heavy-duty hinges prevent any thief from prying the safe open.
The fire-resistant safe features include a two-hour fire rating that is tested in temperatures of up to 1830 ° F. This ensures that the contents of the safe remain at room temperature and stays intact all while withstanding extremely high temperatures of heat. The fireproof safes are especially designed for those that live in areas where wildfires are likely to happen or in hot climate areas.
With both combined features you are able to protect, secure and store all valuables such as important documents, passports, cash, birth certificates, jewelry, deeds, receipts and other irreplaceable records. Save yourself the hassle of losing your important paperwork when the unexpected happens.
- All steel construction: Mesa's MBF series burglary and fire safes are 100% all steel constructed safes. Unlike the competition, there is no plastic body parts.
- Fire protection: These safes are built to withstand temperatures up to 1,830 degrees F for duration up to 2 hours.
- Drill and punch resistant:Equipped with locks that are drill and punch resistant, the safes provide peace of mind and increased security.
- Storage uses:Great for storing valuables and important documents like your passport, birth certificates, deeds, insurance information, wills and more.
- Drop tested: This safe is built to survive a 2 story fall.
- Four pre-drilled anchor holes: No mess, pre-drill anchor holes make installation quick and easy.
- The door is 4 1/2" thick.
- The body is 2" thick.
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830 F.
- Impact rating, immediately after the heating test the safe was dropped from a height of 20 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes.
- Door is constructed with a 1" defense barrier of outer and inner plates enclosing fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1" diameter live locking bolts.
- Three 1" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Heavy duty hinges for added security and also provides easy smooth door operation.
- High strength interior shelves (2) can be adjusted or removed
- Exterior key lock allows you emergency entry into digital lock in case of failure.
- Easily change your personal code in seconds.
- Keypad lockout penalty will activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
- Bolt detent prevents damage to safe body and bolt-work caused by accidental door closure with bolts extended.
- Color is hammered grey.
- Outside: 26.50" H X 22.00" W X 22.00" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 23.25" H X 18.50" W X 16.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.98
- Weight: 216.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours