Sun Welding Customizable H48 Heirloom Gun Safe Series
Sun Welding H48 Home Gun Safe
The Sun Welding H48 Home Safe is one of the long gun and rifle safes in the market today that have a lifetime warranty and is made in the U.S.A. It also exceeds the California Department of Justice specifications for burglary.
*If you would like alterations with wall fabric upgrades, gun safe shelves, electrical access holes, custom front logo, interior light kits, or USB ports installed, Sun Welding Safe Company does the best job at accommodating with customization! Reach out to (420) 420 - 9929 for the details of customization.
The door features 3/16" of solid steel. Not to mention the six one-inch in diameter steel locking bolts that prevent anyone from attempting to pry open the door. The heavy duty hinges allow the door to open a full 180 degrees. Two relockers are standard on the Sun Welding H48 Gun Safe. These prevent any tampering of the lock and hammering or drilling on the door of the safe. A heat activated Palusol door seal is also avaliable as a standard feature.
The interior inside the Sun Welding H48 Home Long Gun & Rifle Safe is a fully adjustable velour interior. The fire rating that comes standard on this safe is 60 minutes tested at 1200 degrees. Upgrades are available for 90 minutes and 120 minutes. Two pre-drilled mounting holes allow for the safe to be anchored into either concrete or wood.
The exterior features of the Sun Welding H48 Home Gun Safe include a solid steel 12 gauge body (1/9" thick). A single handle handle comes in either gold or black. Make sure to add 1 1/2" to the depth of the safe. A Sargent & Greenleaf Group II combination lock with day key comes standard. Electronic digital locks are available as an upgrade for an extra charge. Durable polyurethane paint comes in a variety of colors and the home safe logos come in gold, chrome or black finishes.
Standard Home Gun Safe features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Exceeds D.O.J. specifications
- Solid steel door 3/16" thick
- Six one-inch diameter steel locking bolts
- 180 degree opening heavy duty hinges
- Two relockers
- Heat activated Palusol door seal
- Fully adjustable velour interior
- Standard 2 x 2 fire protection 1200 degrees for 60 minutes (Upgradeable to 90 minutes or 120 minutes)
- Two pre-drilled mounting holes
- Solid steel body 12 gauge (1/9") thick
- Single handle in gold or black (adds additional 1-1/2" to depth)
- Sargent & Greenleaf Group II combination lock with day key
- Durable polyurethane paint in a variety of colors
- Gold, Chrome, or Black Home Safe logos
Bolt Works & Linkage
Group 2 Combination or Electronic Lock
Exceeds UL RSC and DOJ Requirements
- Outside: 48.00" H X 21.00" W X 20.00" D (Add 3" w/handle )
- Inside: 46.50" H X 16.50" W X 12.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.55
- Weight: 388.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
- 30 Minutes Standard Weighs 375 lbs.
- 60 Minutes Increases Weight to 420 lbs.
- 90 Minutes Increases Weight to 465 lbs.