Longhorn LSB1818 | 18"H x 18"W x 14"D | Rhino Ironworks Gun Safe | 60 Min
With it's head turning steam punk design this little personal safe will look perfect anywhere you put it. The Ironworks line looks like something out of the 1800's with each piece being completely unique as its hand antiqued to accentuate the natural grain and variations in the steel. The look really says it all.
In terms of security, this compact safe features a 14 gauge body, 14 gauge composite door with external corner reinforcements. At the bottom of the safe you'll find a pre-drilled hole that will allow you to bolt this to the floor.
It's fire rated for 60 minutes at 1400° and includes a heat activated door seal that will expand around fire keeping out damaging smoke.
It weighs a solid 90 pounds and utilizes Rhino's classic wheel handle. We've upgraded it to an Electronic Lock at no extra charge! With external hinges, this safe is able to open 180° allowing greater access to the contents inside.
- A full 60 minutes of protection at 1400°F
- Advanced protection with 2 layers of 5/8" fireboard in the ceiling, 1 layers on the walls, floor, and door
- Heat activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size which seals the door edge to help keep out heat and smoke
- Internal Anti-Tamper clutch
- Anti-Punch and Anti-Drill Boltworks
- Recessed 14 gauge composite door with external reinforcement ring for pry-point protection
- Heavy Duty 14 gauge formed steel body with external corner reinforcements on critical attack points
- Large door bolts (1.00" diameter), 2-sided protection (4 door bolts total)
- UL Listed commercial-grade Type 1 electronic lock
- This is a California-approved firearm safety device that meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
Style and Function
- 90 lbs
- External dimensions 18"H x 18"W x 14"D (not including handle)
- Distressed leatherette interior fabric
- Plush adjustable shelving and interior walls
- 3-spoke cast iron hand wheel