Hollon FD-3020EILK Depository Safe with Inner Locking Compartment
Since standard safes must be opened with a combination or a key, they are a security risk. Anyone opening the safe to deposit cash or other valuables also has the ability to remove them. The Hollon FD-3020EILK Depository Safe with Inner Locking Compartment allows employees to drop in cash without affording access to the safe. It eliminates much of the worry associated with possible theft from someone inside your organization.
The Hollon FD-3020EILK is ideal for placing under cabinets or shelves and can be bolted down for greater security. Employees make deposits through a drop at the top of the safe, and only the manager with the combination and the key can open the safe. Featuring solid steel construction, anti-pry doors and Digital Electronic Lock help limit unauthorized access. An anti-fish baffle will prevent the contents from being removed from the internal compartment.
The Hollon FD-3020EILK Depository Safe with Inner Locking Compartment is a large deposit safe that includes an extra compartment inside with a keyed access. That allows only the person with the key to access the drops. It also features an anti-fish baffle which prevents theft through the deposit door, 4 anchor holes to mount the safe to the floor and five 1.25” diameter solid steel locking bolts. It has a UL Listed Type 1 S&G Electronic Lock with a lockout penalty, and the heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt. The locks and relocke are protected by a drill/ballistic resistant hard plate
When your business is dealing with cash transactions, be sure to keep your cash deposits and valuables safe with the Hollon FD-3020EILK Depository Safe with Inner Locking Compartment.
- B-Rated Depository Safe with inner locking compartment drawer
- Anti-Fish Baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- UL Listed Dual Key Lock (Inner Compartment)
- Internal spring loaded relocking device
- UL Listed Type 1 S&G Electronic Lock
- Four anchor holes (hardware not included)
- ½” Thick solid steel door
- (5) 1 1/4″ Solid Steel Active Locking Bolts
- Drill/Ballistic Resistant Hardplate protects internal lock and re-locker
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Exterior Dimensions: 30.00" H x 20.00" W x 20.00" D
- Interior Dimensions: 12.25" H x 19.75" W x 16.88" D
- Lock Box: 4.38" H x 19.75" W x 16.88" D
- Weight: 180 Pounds
- Outside: 30.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 12.25" H x 19.75" W x 16.88" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.36
- Weight: 180
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate