FireKing B3018-FK1 B-Rated Standard Safe
FireKing B3018-FK1 Burglary Safe
A burglar safe is a great way to protect your valuable items and documents at home or in the business. Don’t trust leaving your items hidden away to safeguard them, most burglars are familiar with the usual hiding places. Having the FireKing B3018-FK1 Burglary Safe will keep your items safely locked away because a burglar will not have the time to access your safe. This safe is also sledgehammer and pry-resistant giving you that extra peace of mind that your valuable items will not be at risk.
The FireKing B3018-FK1 Burglary Safe features a B-Rated 1/2" A36 steel door and the body is a true B-Rate with 1/4" steel. There are 1" thick chromed live locking bolts to prevent pry attacks. Other features include an auto door detent to make sure the door is closed when it is shut. A spring-loaded relocker will prevent anyone from breaking into the safe if it fires. The lock is an FK1 electronic control lock and it has one adjustable shelf.
The FireKing B3018-FK1 includes an internal compartment with a key lock. This allows managers to store items that they don't want employees to have access to.
Don’t leave your valuable items and documents to chance, be sure to protect them with the FireKing B3018-FK1 Burglary Safe.
- B-Rate ½" solid A36 steel door, sledgehammer and pry bar resistant
- Auto door detent
- Thick 1" in diameter, chromed live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded relocker
- Formed, full-welded ¼" body
- Adjustable, ballbearing hinge
- U.L. approved lock
- Scratch-resistant, hammer-tone gloss finish
- (1) adjustable shelf
- SmartLogic FK1 electronic control lock standard
- Interior compartment with keylock
- 4 each 1/2" diameter anchor holes
SmartLogic FK1 Electronic Locking System Features
- UL Listed, Type 1 high-security electronic lock
- LCD screen for easy programming
- Multiple registered users
- Programmable time delay and time window
- Penalty lockout
- Single or dual control modes
- Standard footprint for easy retrofit