FireKing B2525-FK1 B-Rated Standard Safe
Most home burglaries happen during the day when the occupants are away, break-ins are 6% more likely to occur during the day between 6 am and 6 pm while people are at work or running errands. Businesses are at risk of burglary as well, however, most business burglaries happen at night when the business is closed and according to recent data, 8.8 percent of small businesses suffer a burglary of theft. If you haven’t taken adequate steps to protect your business from burglary or theft, now is the right time to rethink your strategy with a FireKing B2525-FK1 Burglar Safe.
The FireKing B2525-FK1 is a burglar safe that features a B-Rating (1/2" solid steel door) which is sledgehammer and pry bar resistant. The body features a formed, fully welded 1/4" steel. Compare the B2525-FK1 with 1/4" steel to other safes in this category which only feature 3/16" or 1/8" thick steel. Other security features include (3) thick 1" in diameter live locking bolts and a spring-loaded relocker.
FireKing has designed the B2525-FK1 to protect against burglary but also hold up for a long period of time. The auto door detent allows the bolts to extend when the door is shut and lock automatically. The ball-bearing hinge is fully adjustable and the outside features a scratch-resistant, hammer-tone gloss paint. The standard lock on the FireKing B2525-FK1 is a UL approved FK1 digital lock which has many great features. Standard features on the FK1 electronic lock include UL listed, Type 1 security rating, LCD screen for easy programming, multiple registered users, programmable time delay and time window, penalty lockout, and single or dual control modes.
Don’t leave your cash, personal or professional documents and other valuables at risk for theft, make sure to protect all of your precious assets with the FireKing B2525-FK1 Burglar Safe.
- B-Rate ½" solid A36 steel door, sledgehammer and pry bar resistant
- Auto door detent
- (3) Thick 1" in diameter, chromed live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded relocker
- Formed, full-welded ¼" body
- Adjustable, ball-bearing hinge
- U.L. approved lock
- Scratch-resistant, hammer-tone gloss finish
- SmartLogic FK1 electronic control lock standard
- 270 Pounds
- Door Opening - 22.50" H x 20.75" W
- 2 Adjustable Shelves
- 4 each 1/2" diameter anchor holes
- Outside: 25.00" H x 25.00" W x 20.00" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 24.50" H x 24.50" W x 19.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 6.69
- Weight: 270.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
SmartLogic FK1 Electronic Locking System Features
- UL Listed, Type 1 high-security electronic lock
- LCD screen for easy programming
- Multiple registered users
- Programmable time delay and time window
- Penalty lockout
- Single or dual control modes
- Standard footprint for easy retrofit