V-line Closet Vault II-Ivory V-line 51653-S IVY Gun Safe
V-Line's NEW 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II Gun Cabinet is designed to be in installed in between the wall studs (16" on center - 2" x 4"). It is made to be large enough to accommodate most items you will need to store inside without taking up floor space. This V-line Closet Vault II can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door. The door is flush with the frame to prevent prying attacks. The lock is a push-button mechanical lock that features a programmable combination. Extra shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault to best meet your needs.
The 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II has been refitted with a superior 3 point locking system. It will provide a unique and space-conscious way to secure firearms and valuables such as laptops, jewelry, and other items with the convenience of quick access. The V-line door and frame protrude less than 2 inches from the wall, allowing it to be concealed behind a door or in a closet.
The Closet Vault II comes standard with the adjustable black foam barrel guard. There are also several options available such as a pegboard door panel, pistol hangers, a full shelf, and a half shelf. The Closet Vault II has a high security user-friendly mechanical lock capable of setting one of 1,081 different combinations. Since the lock is mechanical, there are no batteries to replace. The new steel locking rods protrude into the top and bottom of the frame which adds additional security.
Style: In Wall
- The Simplex push button lock is mechanical and features a self programmable combination.
- The new 3 point locking system extends steel rods into the frame for added security.
- CA DOJ Approved.
- Shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault to best meet individual needs.
- The Closet Vault ships with an adjustable foam barrel support and foam lined bottom.
- 3/8” thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Exterior: 53" x 18" x 5.75"
- Interior: 52" x 16" x 5"